If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It's great, upgraded mine & it sounds like a wasp on steroids, I've got IU1 75% & IU2 85% & am using the Overlander 360mah & Gens Ace 450mah batteries
I also had to dial down the gain on the tail to stop wagging & now it's locked in.
You've just reminded me i also had to turn my gain down, at the moment it's 2 stops down from neutral but was still wagging a little on full power climbout and backwards flight so i'm going to take it down another 2 and see if it still holds
I got mine from Fast Lads
T-REX 250 DFC: Hyperion HS2206-3900 / YEP18A / Mini K-Bar
T-REX 550 DFC Pro: AR7200BX BeastX - Soon to be... Spirit FBL / CC Phoenix Edge 100 / CC Bec Pro / Optipower Ultraguard
Did you need to elongate the frame motor mount holes for better mesh between the pinion and main gear. I want to upgrade but i had problems with one of 130x stock pinion to gear mesh and took me a while to get right after a few strip gears and dont really want to go through the pain of having to keep repositioning the motor every few flights. Ended up sending it back to hh.
Did it take a fair few attempts to get the mesh right and does it hold in place?
Did you need to elongate the frame motor mount holes for better mesh between the pinion and main gear. I want to upgrade but i had problems with one of 130x stock pinion to gear mesh and took me a while to get right after a few strip gears and dont really want to go through the pain of having to keep repositioning the motor every few flights. Ended up sending it back to hh.
Did it take a fair few attempts to get the mesh right and does it hold in place?
I have not elongated the holes at all & the mesh is only slightly loose on mine using a 11T pinion which came with the motor & main gear still fine.
Motor space on the frame had to be trimmed back due to the size of the motor compared to stock
Apart from that everything fits fine & am liking the extra oomph
And are you having to replace the c and d gears more frequently?
I have not replaced the C & D gears at all as I had replace teh c gear when I changed the motor over, have had only abotu 15 flights on it & everything is holding fine.
I haev upgraded @ Christmas:
Lynx Main Grips
Lynx Tail Grips
Lynx Head Block
Lynx Swash
Lynx Main Shaft
Rakonheli Tail Pitch Slider
I turned down the gain a few notches & tail holds nicely now.
I've not modded the motor mount holes at all but obviously had to do the frame clearance, it's not caused any gears to go unless it hits the deck as usual lol
T-REX 250 DFC: Hyperion HS2206-3900 / YEP18A / Mini K-Bar
T-REX 550 DFC Pro: AR7200BX BeastX - Soon to be... Spirit FBL / CC Phoenix Edge 100 / CC Bec Pro / Optipower Ultraguard
Comment