Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade 130 blades look a bit loose mabye

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blade 130 blades look a bit loose mabye

    Can anyone tell me if the Blades are a bit loose on the
    Blade, seems a bit loose to me. Any tips for DX8 settings
    for this for would be good, something that might help me
    fly it, when one day i will try it, sticking with Blade
    MSRX and a Blade Nano first, thanks for reading this.

  • #2
    They're like that out of the box, and HH recommend them to be like that.

    HOWEVER ... I hate it, and personally tighten mine up quite a bit such that they can be moved with mild pressure, but otherwise stay pretty much where you put them.

    edit: I also tighten the tail blades, and the main blades on my mcpx too ...
    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'



    Comment


    • #3
      Blade 130 blades look a bit loose mabye

      I also don't agree with the floppy blades
      I tightened them up a bit before even flying it
      DX8

      Phoenix
      RealFlight 7

      Mcpx BL

      Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

      Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

      Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

      Comment


      • #4
        Not sure if the settings for a DX8 are the same as a 6i

        Maybe, maybe not.
        Attached Files
        Happy Landings.
        David

        Winner of SEVEN of the BEST (Eddie Gold Stars)...humbled!

        Raptor 50. OS50
        Century Bell 47G in Yellow - Beautiful!
        Mcpx
        Blade 130x
        Goblin 500

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't like the floppy blades either. I tighten them up just to the point at which they don't fall when the heli is held on its side.
          Paul

          MCPX
          E-Flight Blade 450X / AR7200BX
          Align Trex 450 Pro DFC / AR7200BX

          Planks - WOT 4 Foam E

          Comment


          • #6
            I also tighten them up a bit, not too tight but just tight enough that they dont fall about, the same with the tails.

            The 'bulleted' blades are the more stable of the 2 pairs
            T-REX 250 DFC: Hyperion HS2206-3900 / YEP18A / Mini K-Bar
            T-REX 550 DFC Pro:
            AR7200BX BeastX - Soon to be... Spirit FBL / CC Phoenix Edge 100 / CC Bec Pro / Optipower Ultraguard
            DX8: Turnigy 4000mah Lipo
            Pheonix v5.

            Comment


            • #7
              DX8 setting are in the manual and work just fine straight out of the box
              T-REX 250 DFC: Hyperion HS2206-3900 / YEP18A / Mini K-Bar
              T-REX 550 DFC Pro:
              AR7200BX BeastX - Soon to be... Spirit FBL / CC Phoenix Edge 100 / CC Bec Pro / Optipower Ultraguard
              DX8: Turnigy 4000mah Lipo
              Pheonix v5.

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't like floppy blades either but they wouldn't stay tight. I have now put a longer bolt in with a (loctited) nut on the end. That has effected some improvement but they still seem to work loose after a couple of flights.
                Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
                Foamy plank
                icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
                Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

                Comment

                Working...
                X