Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal gear set by Lynx

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Metal gear set by Lynx

    Does anyone know when the lynx metal gear set will be available in the UK? All 4 gears A,B,C & D?

    I have seen them in the US hope they get here soon :-)
    Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
    Goosky S1
    DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

  • #2
    just order direct if you want them in about a week
    Cheers Paul

    sigpic
    Citizen #42

    Comment


    • #3
      I am always surprised at how fast fastlad gets stuff
      Cheers Paul

      sigpic
      Citizen #42

      Comment


      • #4
        Are these going to break other things on the heli or is the whole - weak link to prevent further damage - a load of old tosh? how much are they?

        Comment


        • #5
          Which site did you order them from, i cant find it on the lynxheli site?
          Paz

          Goblin Black Nitro
          Goblin 380
          Oxy 2
          Vcontrol

          Leicester Heli Flyers Club

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by whittm View Post
            Are these going to break other things on the heli or is the whole - weak link to prevent further damage - a load of old tosh? how much are they?
            Thats exactly what i was just thinking, i'd leave a plastic gear in the tail box, they are cheap enough to replace and round off easily in a crash saving potential, more expensive damage elsewhere
            T-REX 250 DFC: Hyperion HS2206-3900 / YEP18A / Mini K-Bar
            T-REX 550 DFC Pro:
            AR7200BX BeastX - Soon to be... Spirit FBL / CC Phoenix Edge 100 / CC Bec Pro / Optipower Ultraguard
            DX8: Turnigy 4000mah Lipo
            Pheonix v5.

            Comment


            • #7
              At the moment I think the only place you can get the C&D gears is from Airbase in taiwan S?-jM4000U?~ I think the lynx heli ones are still in the testing phase and not being distributed yet



              I've just replaced yet another rounded D gear, its like thery're made of bloody plasticine you only have to look at them to strip them.....


              As soon as they're in the UK I'll be getting some.
              Last edited by A.N.T; 21-01-2013, 09:31 PM.
              Blade mSRX
              Blade Nano CPX
              Blade 130x
              Blade 300x
              DX6i
              Phoenix v4 + simstick

              terraclean-sussex.co.uk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Paz26181 View Post
                Which site did you order them from, i cant find it on the lynxheli site?
                What's New Here?
                Cheers Paul

                sigpic
                Citizen #42

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PaulJC View Post
                  Thats exactly what i was just thinking, i'd leave a plastic gear in the tail box, they are cheap enough to replace and round off easily in a crash saving potential, more expensive damage elsewhere
                  The metal tail gears should really be used with the carbon torque rod. The rod should splinter in the event of a crash, so it serves as a weak link/fuse. Aside from this the carbon rod is a great upgrade, especially if you're running a hot motor.
                  nCPxbl|nCPxdbl|mCPx|mCPxbldfc|T150dfc|130Xdfc|180cfx|B400dfc|T600ESPdfc|T700Ndfc|G700dfc|DX9|PL8|BLHeli

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by A.N.T View Post
                    At the moment I think the only place you can get the C&D gears is from Airbase in taiwan S?-jM4000U?~ I think the lynx heli ones are still in the testing phase and not being distributed yet



                    I've just replaced yet another rounded D gear, its like thery're made of bloody plasticine you only have to look at them to strip them.....


                    As soon as they're in the UK I'll be getting some.
                    It would be great of you could work out how to order them lol ... ha ha
                    Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
                    Goosky S1
                    DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X