Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Set up help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Set up help

    Hello,

    I am trying to set up a 130 and having difficulty. I have a dx7s and have set to what the manual says.

    But.... Then I push the throttle up, one of the aileron servos slowly moves down and causes the heli to tilt. When I throttle down and stop the motor the swash plate then levels instantly.

    Thanks
    jp

  • #2
    That's normal if I understand you right, its the gyro expecting thz Helicopters to move and correct a tilt, but as it doses not move with main blades off, it adds more movement to thee servo

    If you are spinning it up in your Hand with mains off etc give it a wiggle and it should correct the swash, proving the theory

    You tried to hover yet?

    Phil

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the reply,

      I can hover but in flight the swash is slowly moving to the right and needs to be corrected all the time. On take off it is hard to get off the ground as the swash is moving to the right slowly all the time.


      I have tried holding in my hand and giving a wiggle but the swash remains fully right!

      Comment


      • #4
        check your trims are centred.
        Gaui x7 lush
        Gobbalin 500
        Trex700 new dfc n OS 105/vbar love it
        ALL ON SPEKKY GEAR
        Blade 130x2
        nano

        Comment


        • #5
          Done. No better!

          Comment


          • #6
            It's a faulty heli. There's a number of 130x's that got shipped with this fault. There is a "kludge" fix you can do using subtrims, but it's just that, a kludge.

            Eiher sent it back to HH for a replacement, or if you're confident, pop it into the air *really* quickly. Bizarrely, this behaviour only manifests itself whilst it is sat on the ground. Once in the air, it resumes normal operation. However, it is a fault - it's not a normal symptom of the AS3X on the ground.

            Here's a vid of my first 130x (which I sent back) which exhibited this behaviour. Further below is a vid of my replacement heli, showing the correct behaviour.

            First, the faulty one.



            The, the replacement, correct one.

            Tom
            sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
            SAB Goblin 630 Competition
            - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
            Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
            Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
            .... and a Gaui X3
            Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
            ... and two EGS'



            Comment


            • #7
              Exactly right, spot on.

              Thanks so much. Trip back this week to shop.

              Thanks again

              Comment

              Working...
              X