Well today was so calm and lovely I couldnt resist taking my 130X out for a spin!
First battery went so well holding lovely in this calm weather time to land and go for next battery. I must have got some snow in somewhere on my land because as soon as I put the second battery in it started smoking really badly! The electrical smell was bad. I quickly unplugged the battery and have come home a but fed up that I couldnt get my 20 mins of flying in!
I have hairdryered the 130X and now im letting it cool down
I pray that it will be ok or at the most a servo burnt out and not the main board! We shall see...
Lesson learned... Dont fly in the snow! Dam dam dam
Will let you know what happends next...
First battery went so well holding lovely in this calm weather time to land and go for next battery. I must have got some snow in somewhere on my land because as soon as I put the second battery in it started smoking really badly! The electrical smell was bad. I quickly unplugged the battery and have come home a but fed up that I couldnt get my 20 mins of flying in!
I have hairdryered the 130X and now im letting it cool down
I pray that it will be ok or at the most a servo burnt out and not the main board! We shall see...Lesson learned... Dont fly in the snow! Dam dam dam
Will let you know what happends next...

Comment