Just checking out the 130X I bought secondhand and it is doing something and I am at a loss as to the cause.
It sounds fine in normal mode but when in IU it sounds like the motor is misfiring. By that I mean that the motor isn't running smoothly. In IU1 (75% Throttle) it is only very occasional but in IU2 (100% throttle) it is quite prenounced. The heli seems to fly OK though!
Clearly it can't misfire in the same way that an IC engine does but that is the best way to describe the sound it makes when doing this.
I have checked wire connections, the batteries are fully charged and are Gens Ace 450mah 25C and all in good nick, there are no damaged gears, the servos sound fine when operated without the motor spinning.
Any ideas?
It sounds fine in normal mode but when in IU it sounds like the motor is misfiring. By that I mean that the motor isn't running smoothly. In IU1 (75% Throttle) it is only very occasional but in IU2 (100% throttle) it is quite prenounced. The heli seems to fly OK though!
Clearly it can't misfire in the same way that an IC engine does but that is the best way to describe the sound it makes when doing this.
I have checked wire connections, the batteries are fully charged and are Gens Ace 450mah 25C and all in good nick, there are no damaged gears, the servos sound fine when operated without the motor spinning.
Any ideas?

"Getting Bigger By Being Better"

Comment