Ok im sure its been discussed before but I cant find a solution anywhere.
While changing the C gear that had rounded out I managed to damage the pin on the stock pitch slider. I thought it was a flimsy part so I decided to get the lynx upgrade part. It installed sweet and easy but now I get really really bad tail vibrations. Ive never had any before so its been a real shock to me as it looks so bad that it might damage the heli! Its starts about 30% and carries on until lift off but even in the air especially with right alieron it shakes badly.
Any help much appreciate else I will have to try to go back to the stock part and see if it goes away!
Im thinking the extra weight has thrown the resonnance off somehow!
Cheers
Bhu
While changing the C gear that had rounded out I managed to damage the pin on the stock pitch slider. I thought it was a flimsy part so I decided to get the lynx upgrade part. It installed sweet and easy but now I get really really bad tail vibrations. Ive never had any before so its been a real shock to me as it looks so bad that it might damage the heli! Its starts about 30% and carries on until lift off but even in the air especially with right alieron it shakes badly.
Any help much appreciate else I will have to try to go back to the stock part and see if it goes away!
Im thinking the extra weight has thrown the resonnance off somehow!
Cheers
Bhu


YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment