Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy cheapest 130X

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where to buy cheapest 130X

    As title, where to get cheapest 130X and also sells spares. KingsLynne seem good at about £140 BNF. Anywhere better?
    Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
    Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
    Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
    Phoenix Sim

  • #2
    Hurricane models £144 delivered or kings Lynn, no where cheaper .

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Raving Jim View Post
      Hurricane models £144 delivered or kings Lynn, no where cheaper .
      QED Al's Hobbies - E-Flite Blade 130 X BNF (Bind'n'Fly) £138.99

      edit: missed - delivered but guess you can still get it cheaper ...
      Sev

      ---
      Thunder Tiger E700 BD3SX
      Trex 700E DFC HV BD3SX (Night Flyer)
      Trex 450L DFC BD3SX
      Trex 150 PRO DFC
      Blade Nano CP X
      Blade mCP X v2
      Blade 130X
      DJI Inspire 1
      DJI Phantom 2 iOSDmini
      EMAX Nighthawk 280 Pro FPV Racer
      EMAX 250 Pro V2 FPV Racer

      Futaba 18MZ
      Phoenix V5, AccuRC, neXt & RX2SIM
      ​
      MK Heli Club MKMAA

      Proud Owner of:

      Comment


      • #4
        Looks like Als then. ta
        Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
        Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
        Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
        Phoenix Sim

        Comment


        • #5
          if you use kings lynn you also get 5% discount off you next order at least thats what i got before xmas.
          Trex 550e dfc :-)
          Sab Goblin 500 Sport/dx8 and 9
          t-rex 450s x2 /Raptor 50
          blade 130x 3off/mcpx x2 180cfx times 2
          multiplex acromaster 3d (great fun) acrowot,sonic wing,Graupner junior 2mtr glider,beast biplane .
          kyosho spree small plank
          bogey combat plank x2 woop
          http://www.cuffleymfc.co.uk



          brian OB2 proud owner of 3X E.G.S+ 1boggy special star

          Comment


          • #6
            I have an idea...
            Last edited by kylelnsn; 13-01-2013, 09:58 PM.
            Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
            http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
            Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
            Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


            Comment


            • #7
              KLM want £5 for delivery and Als want £9. I'll need at least two more batteries and some sort of connector. Any ideas. MiniAviation sound good.
              Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
              Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
              Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
              Phoenix Sim

              Comment


              • #8
                Overlander 350mah batteries are a good balance of power without pushing the CoG out.

                Overlander Extreme 350 mAh 2S 7.4v 40C Blade 130X LiPo Battery [2505]

                I use one of these to paracharge : 6 x Parallel JST-PH Charge Lead for E-flite UMX Series 2S Lipoly

                T
                Tom
                sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                .... and a Gaui X3
                Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                ... and two EGS'



                Comment


                • #9
                  I got mine from Raj at Align-Trex - I just told him what the best deal that I had found elsewhere was (I think that it was Phoenix at the time) and asked him if he would match it - he did

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yup, Raj is a good guy in that respect. I've bought stuff from him in the past, and his customer service is excellent.

                    Also, Kyle at rc-hero has always been really good. Certainly Kyle has the cables and Overlander LIPOs. Haven't checked Align-trex for the other stuff.

                    Either are likely to do you a good deal!

                    EDIT : Just checked, Align-trex.co.uk has other 130x LIPOs, but not the overlander ones. As I have the overlanders only, I can't comment on how good/bad Raj's lipos are. I don't see the paracharge cable though ...
                    Last edited by tomatwalden; 14-01-2013, 02:10 PM.
                    Tom
                    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                    .... and a Gaui X3
                    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                    ... and two EGS'



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      BLADE 130X BNF - Back in stock :-))

                      plus 5% of with code bmfa5
                      M480L,M470,INSPIRE1pro, FACEBOOK
                      Blade 180 cfx ,130x, jr 11x 14SG

                      Canon eos 1d3, xa10,Garmin Verb, XCLUBFLIGHT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
                        Overlander 350mah batteries are a good balance of power without pushing the CoG out.

                        Overlander Extreme 350 mAh 2S 7.4v 40C Blade 130X LiPo Battery [2505]

                        I use one of these to paracharge : 6 x Parallel JST-PH Charge Lead for E-flite UMX Series 2S Lipoly


                        T
                        I'm impressed with RC hero. First time I've seen sensible advice on parallel charging :-

                        Please ensure safety when charging lipo batteries in parrallel, and make sure you understand the principles of this charging method. Cells must be very closly discharged. Attaching a high voltage lipo to discharged lipos can cause very high discharge and damage. That being said RC Hero accepts no responsibility for mis use of these products or damage as a consequence.
                        Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
                        Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
                        Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
                        Phoenix Sim

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah. I think fundamentally, you're going to end up paying ~£140 for the heli regardless. You may save 3 or 4 pounds here or there, but not huge amounts. If I were you therefore, I'd buy from somewhere that had ..

                          1/. My trust insofar that they have a good reputation in the community
                          2/. Any other bits and bobs (eg. LIPOs and cables) so that the order can be made in one purchase.

                          Honestly, I wouldn't worry about any minor difference in prices, and go with who you most want to grace with your hard earned cash!

                          T
                          Tom
                          sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                          SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                          - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                          Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                          Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                          .... and a Gaui X3
                          Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                          ... and two EGS'



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
                            Yeah. I think fundamentally, you're going to end up paying ~£140 for the heli regardless. You may save 3 or 4 pounds here or there, but not huge amounts. If I were you therefore, I'd buy from somewhere that had ..

                            1/. My trust insofar that they have a good reputation in the community
                            2/. Any other bits and bobs (eg. LIPOs and cables) so that the order can be made in one purchase.

                            Honestly, I wouldn't worry about any minor difference in prices, and go with who you most want to grace with your hard earned cash!

                            T
                            Thanks for the kind words guys, I strive for the best customer service anywhere! And pretty much always on hand to support customers and future customers. I believe that the little extra you may pay at some suppliers will go a long way in the customer service you receive. As well as support after your purchase should you need it. We hope that our service will reward customer loyalty in the future and mean that we can continue to expand our ranges and support more pilots!

                            As for the parallel charging it is important that people understand that rules/guidelines when charging in this manor, as the last thing we want is someone losing models, batteries or anything else for that matter! So we hope this prompts those who dont fully know abou this method of charging to go and do a quick search/read up on parallel charging.

                            Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                            http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                            Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                            Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              One of the problems with parallel charging is that anyone who really knows what they are doing won't recommend it as it goes against all engineering principles. So the advice tends to be very ill informed. If you do it right it does work, but the only real justification is that it is convenient. If people want to do it and can work out the safety implications that's fine. Also charging a few 300mah 2C batteries is in a different league from half a dozen 5000mah 6S batteries.

                              With 2C 300mah batteries you can charge 3 batteries in series with no issues about matching voltages or loss of safeguards. The only issue with series charging is to make sure that the adapter is correctly wired. With the 130X batteries there is only one connector, so no way to go wrong as you can with a main and a balance connector when you can plug the main connector and the balance connector into the wrong slots.

                              I've found that my local shop Sloughrc does post free and come in under £145.
                              Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
                              Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
                              Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
                              Phoenix Sim

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X