Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lynx Blades, not very good.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lynx Blades, not very good.

    I fitted a set of Lynx main blades and tail blades to the 130X today,the tail blades seem fine, however the main blades made the Heli vibrate all over the place.

    I had to remove them in the end, little disappointed.

    Is the case with most non genuine blades or not?

    Paul

    http://rc-hero.co.uk/upgrades/130X-u...n-neon-lx61352
    Last edited by Curryzz; 13-01-2013, 03:55 PM.
    ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
    SPECTRUM DX8

    www.southhantshelis.co.uk

  • #2
    You shouldn't have this issue. If it is the blades then they could be un-balanced.


    Is the main shaft straight ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SamS View Post
      You shouldn't have this issue. If it is the blades then they could be un-balanced.


      Is the main shaft straight ?

      It fly,s good with the original blades but with the Lynx blades it makes the heli shake.

      I guess they are unbalanced, but how do I resolve this on a little Heli? Tape?
      ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
      SPECTRUM DX8

      www.southhantshelis.co.uk

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah to balance the heli use little slices of tape. But you shouldn't have to, If I were you I'd take it up with Lynx.

        It says on the site "When flying the Lynx 130X blades on your helicopter, you will immediately see the precision of the rotor disc and the resulting accuracy and agility during flight."

        Check the tracking of the blades aswell, if they're not tracking then one of the blades could be warped slightly.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SamS View Post
          Yeah to balance the heli use little slices of tape. But you shouldn't have to, If I were you I'd take it up with Lynx.

          It says on the site "When flying the Lynx 130X blades on your helicopter, you will immediately see the precision of the rotor disc and the resulting accuracy and agility during flight."

          Check the tracking of the blades aswell, if they're not tracking then one of the blades could be warped slightly.
          Yes, Agreed.

          I may post them to Lynx to see if they will do a replacment.

          I will give them one more try to confirm it then I think il contact Lynx.

          Cheers
          ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
          SPECTRUM DX8

          www.southhantshelis.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            Lynx Blades, not very good.

            Sounds like a duff set to me, 3 of us are flying these at my club and all believe them to be the best we've tried on 130x's...

            No issues since installing them.

            Comment

            Working...
            X