Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

random violent tail wag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • random violent tail wag

    I recently purchased a 130x from a forum member, it came with ds35 servo fitted as an upgrade on the tail. On first flight it had a massive tail wag to the point where it was unflyable, it looked and sounded pretty bad. I took the gain down a bit it, initially didnt make a difference at all still massive really fast tail wag, after about ten seconds of hovering it suddenly stopped and was fine?!. This has happened another once or twice, but everytime iv flew it, initial horid wag then stops.
    Im getting tail drift to the left, im guessing that maybe because i have the gain so low.

    Any ideas?
    Sab Goblin 500

  • #2
    Check that all mechanical tail components (ie. torque tube, umbrella gears, tail slider, etc.) are all working correctly and smoothly. Assuming that's all OK, I you've got to then look at the servo I'd say ...
    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'



    Comment

    Working...
    X