Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade Tracking

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blade Tracking

    Hi all,
    Does anyone have an idea on how to correct main blades tracking on a Blade 130x?
    Thanks
    Steve

  • #2
    Blade Tracking

    Only way is to change them.
    Regards.

    Comment


    • #3
      Xtreme blades are the only ones I've found that track properly. Other blades I've used (being plastic) tend to bend too much under load, so even if you get them tracking initially, they lose track very quickly. KBDD are the worst for this in my view. Xtreme come in two main options - fast response and normal ...

      Xtreme Productions Fast Response Main Blade (Red) 130X [B130X16-R]
      Tom
      sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
      SAB Goblin 630 Competition
      - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
      Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
      Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
      .... and a Gaui X3
      Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
      ... and two EGS'



      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks to both of you, I will give these blades a go
        Steve

        Comment

        Working...
        X