Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lynx main blades

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lynx main blades

    has anyone flown with the new lynx main blades. was about to order the extreme productions fast response blades when i saw these.

  • #2
    I just had a quick test flight with mine this afternoon. They seem very good. I put on Lynx tail blades as well. They seem better than the standard blades but if I go to the club over the weekend I will give them a good test. I am not advanced enough for 3d or fancy aerobatics though.
    Tron 7.0 advance Vbar evo V Control
    Foamy plank
    icharger 3010b, Coolice 24v psu
    Member of MK Heli Club and LMAC

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by giles View Post
      has anyone flown with the new lynx main blades. was about to order the extreme productions fast response blades when i saw these.
      Can't comment on Lynx blades, but Xtreme blades are my preference right now. Stock blades come second, with KBDD last in my experience.
      Tom
      sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
      SAB Goblin 630 Competition
      - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
      Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
      Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
      .... and a Gaui X3
      Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
      ... and two EGS'



      Comment


      • #4
        lynx main blades

        I've flown the Extreme blades and they just made the machine sluggish, KBDD blades are great but go out of track easily... Had Lynx main and tails on for the past 20 flights and they are very close to the KBDD blades (not quite as quick) but they do staying tracking - get my vote over the 5 types I've tried so far, that includes to 2 stock blades you get in the kit/deal...Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357935030.416215.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	1874753

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sestcourt View Post
          I've flown the Extreme blades and they just made the machine sluggish, KBDD blades are great but go out of track easily... Had Lynx main and tails on for the past 20 flights and they are very close to the KBDD blades (not quite as quick) but they do staying tracking - get my vote over the 5 types I've tried so far, that includes to 2 stock blades you get in the kit/deal...[ATTACH]53803[/ATTACH]
          So many blades... Great to get some objective feedback!
          Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
          http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
          Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
          Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


          Comment


          • #6
            i just recently went back to the kbdd blades after flying with the stock performance blades for a while. Thought the kbdd were sluggish compared to the stock blades and they went out of track. really like the feel of the stock blades. although i do like the extra visability the orange kbdd blades give. i will give the extreme orange performance blades a try.

            Comment


            • #7
              Xtreme only do red or Black I think.

              However you can get bright coloured stock blades, yellow, green and orange. We have these.
              Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
              http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
              Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
              Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


              Comment


              • #8
                I might try a set next time I order some stuff. Broke one of the KBDD's on first crash
                ​Danny

                Dx9
                130x

                Goblin 700

                CGM neXt

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have had a pair for a while,lighter than kbdd(3.1 and 3.6 grams) and have a nicer finish....bend just as easily lol
                  T- rex 600n V-bar
                  Logo 550sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                  VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    my lynx ones looked great but were really out of track
                    Trex 700n DFC - YS120, Spartan Vortex
                    Gaui X5 - Spartan Vortex






                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by giles View Post
                      i just recently went back to the kbdd blades after flying with the stock performance blades for a while. Thought the kbdd were sluggish compared to the stock blades and they went out of track. really like the feel of the stock blades. although i do like the extra visability the orange kbdd blades give. i will give the extreme orange performance blades a try.
                      Yup - The KBDD blades bend badly and don't track at all. Stock is better, but the Xtreme blades are the best I've tried. I've just bought a set of Edge CF blades for my mcpx - I wonder if they're going to do proper CF blades for the 130x too! ?
                      Tom
                      sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                      SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                      - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                      Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                      Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                      .... and a Gaui X3
                      Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                      ... and two EGS'



                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X