Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disable trims?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disable trims?

    Hi guys, wonder if anybody could give me some advice.

    ive had a few flights on my 130x, no crashes as and she seems ok, but has a tendency to wander left a little. I'd normally dial in a little right trim but the manual says to inhibit the trims and rely on the AS3X. What do others use? Is it safe to re-enable the trims?

    r.

  • #2
    I would not advise any use of trims on a flybarless model, even sub trims unless the manual or set-up calls for it. I always lock mine to 0.

    The left wander is most likely from the tail rotor thrust, sorry I do not know your experience level so please don't take this the wrong way - but in a hover the heli can have quite an apparent tip to the right (looking from the tail) from level to keep it still.

    Also please make sure that you keep the model still and on the ground when plugged in (as quickly as possible place it on level ground).

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the reply Laurence.

      Skill level, still a beginner! I'm capable of wonky circuits and figures of 8 with my 450, but that is my very limit I bought the 130x for a bit of fun in the garden.

      I'll be sure to not adjust the trims, I've set them to inhibit as it says in the manual. I will probably get a chance to put another few batteries through it tomorrow and see how things are then, it might have been a bit windy when I tried it before, I can't remember.

      Thanks again for the advice.

      Comment


      • #4
        Check to make sure your swash plate is level.
        T- rex 600n V-bar
        Logo 550sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

        VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

        Comment

        Working...
        X