Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130X upgades

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130X upgades

    Love my 130X ,it has a slight tail wobble but what 130X does not have a tail problem. Brought a Rakon tail slider ,mainly not to stop the wobble but because it was costing me fortune buying the stock tail slider with that brittle lug that snap every time you made a heavy landing.Thinking know of upgradeing the rest of the tail and also the main rotor head (swash plate etc) My point is which are the best upgrades ,Rakon ,Extreme what ever and do they realy make a difference to the Helicopter or are they really for show?

  • #2
    I'd say 50/50 on show & go, I have the Rakon tail slider & the tail felt tighter & less breakage, have also now (thanks to the christmas pressies off the wife) upgraded :

    Lynx Heli Swash
    Lynx Heli Head
    Lynx Heli Main Grips
    Lynx Heli Tail Grips
    Lynx Heli Main Shaft

    The heli feels tighter although I did need to dial the tail gain down a few notches but it holds really well, I have the metal A gear to go on as well.

    Got to get out & give it a good fly though this weekend

    I have also upgraded to the Spin 8000 motor & boy does that sound nuts...

    Dan

    Goblin 500
    | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
    Spektrum DX8


    GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Moron View Post
      Love my 130X ,it has a slight tail wobble but what 130X does not have a tail problem. Brought a Rakon tail slider ,mainly not to stop the wobble but because it was costing me fortune buying the stock tail slider with that brittle lug that snap every time you made a heavy landing.Thinking know of upgradeing the rest of the tail and also the main rotor head (swash plate etc) My point is which are the best upgrades ,Rakon ,Extreme what ever and do they realy make a difference to the Helicopter or are they really for show?
      Don't know if this applies to anyone else but I bought the rakon tail case and it seemed worse than stock (sounded like a coffee grinder) ended up sticking with the stock one!
      Trex 500l Dominator
      Trex 450l Dominator
      Mcpx bl
      Pheonix sim
      dx8



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 130X upgades

        Originally posted by loz View Post
        Don't know if this applies to anyone else but I bought the rakon tail case and it seemed worse than stock (sounded like a coffee grinder) ended up sticking with the stock one!
        I've got the lynx tail case & it's nice & smooth & went on easy without issue

        Goblin 500
        | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
        Spektrum DX8


        GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

        Comment

        Working...
        X