Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which tail slider Lynx/Xtreme/Micro/Micro Heli

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which tail slider Lynx/Xtreme/Micro/Micro Heli

    Had a search on old threads but didn't see a comparison i was looking for.... anyone been through more than one tail pitch slider? are they all about the same or one better than the other? i see the Xtreme one is cheaper
    Charles - Align 500EFL Pro - Blade 130x - Blade mCPx v2 - Spektrum DX6i & Phoenix Sim

  • #2
    Lynx is best i have used,less slop than a microheli one anyway
    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

    Comment


    • #3
      I've used lynx too, good quality and very smooth.

      stu
      Avant ultimate, YS91srs, Hatori, vBar, JR HV, Edge
      T700, YS91srs, Hatori, vBar, Torque 9088/9188, Edge
      Logo 700 Xxtreme, Scorpion, Helijive, HC3-sX, BLS 451/251, Edge
      Logo 600sx, Pyro, Helijive, vBar, BLS 451/251, Edge
      Logo 500se, KDE, Jive 110lv, HC3-sX, BLS 451/251, Edge
      T550, Pyro/Jive 110lv, vBar, BLS 451/251, Edge
      T500, Pyro/Jive 80hv, HC3sx, I2 head, Edge

      Comment


      • #4
        just noticed my typo in the title... what a muppet muppet!

        whats the difference design wise? i was about to purchase the Lynx when i thought i would ask the question
        Charles - Align 500EFL Pro - Blade 130x - Blade mCPx v2 - Spektrum DX6i & Phoenix Sim

        Comment


        • #5
          not alot,the lynx fits the shaft more snuggly snuggly
          T- rex 600n V-bar
          Logo 550sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar
          Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

          VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

          Comment


          • #6
            Not meaning to hijack the thread but where can you buy these in the UK? I also want to buy some other Lynx upgrades such as the heavy duty carbon fibre main shaft for the nano...
            Oxy 2, 180cfx, 130X
            Goosky S1
            DX 8 , Phoenix sim, DJI P3P

            Comment


            • #7
              Which tail slider Lynx/Xtreme/Micro/Micro Heli

              I ordered from align-trex.com which says 2-3 days but it did look like RC hero had them in stock last night
              Charles - Align 500EFL Pro - Blade 130x - Blade mCPx v2 - Spektrum DX6i & Phoenix Sim

              Comment


              • #8
                Xtreme one here, fits and works very well indeed..and as you said it's cheaper..
                XL Specter 700, Vbar Neo
                RJM DTS 700 Nitro, 91 SZ, Vbar Neo
                Synergy N606, 55HZ, Vbar Neo
                SAB Drake Nitro, 105 HZR, Vbar Neo
                Oxy 5, Vbar Neo

                www.Hely-Shop.co.uk
                Lynx Heli Innovations

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have only used the Lynx pitch slider, and it is great, I havn't had any problems with it, fits very well and is made very nicely.

                  You can buy directly from Welcome to LynxHeli! or buy from Fast Lads or Midlands

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Which tail slider Lynx/Xtreme/Micro/Micro Heli

                    Rakon heli I use, been good so far & way better than standard

                    Goblin 500
                    | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
                    Spektrum DX8


                    GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      installing my new Lynx slider tonight and noticed the tail shaft was bent.... no probs i will replace that.... bloody screw sheared off when tightening the grips on!!! guess i am not flying tomorrow (well later today)!
                      Last edited by Gecko501; 12-01-2013, 01:42 AM.
                      Charles - Align 500EFL Pro - Blade 130x - Blade mCPx v2 - Spektrum DX6i & Phoenix Sim

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Any "improvement" will make the tail vibes worse, be warned! At least they show up any problems. I found this with my upgrades, took hours to fix a huge vibration I had. What I would look for in an upgrade, is better strength and durability. BTW I have a rakon slider. Looks nice, pain to fit, very smooth, durability is yet to be seen.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X