Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody great

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
    Discoferret, are you and/or James flying at Stoneham tomorrow?
    Paul
    Hi Paul, I will be going down there at some point in the morning. Thinking about 10ish Depending when the wife and kids leave the house. Jame has a serious case of flu and should be working tomorrow anyway. "That Guy" Danny wants to have a fly about so he will be joining me.





    Comment


    • #17
      Sounds good, do you mind if I join you at 10 ish?
      Paul
      Paul ​


      Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
      Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
      Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
      Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
      - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
      DX7s .
      PL8 v3.31
      RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
      Phoenix v5.0.p

      Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

      South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
      Proud to have been there since the start.


      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by PorscheBoy View Post
        Sounds good, do you mind if I join you at 10 ish?
        Paul
        Yeah no problem. I will pm you my number and if you do the same just in case I cant make it for some reason.





        Comment

        Working...
        X