Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody great

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bloody great

    I am loving this heli. One thing I haven't had the balls to do on the goblin is a nose in inverted just can't get my head round it for some reason can do tail in inverted no problem. But on this heli I've just practiced and practiced and now I think I could do it on the goblin. Might give it a go tomorrow.






  • #2
    ... and when you turn right side up, lose orientation and pull it fast down
    Trex 450 DFC with AR7200BX and several small E-flite Blades

    proud wearer of one EGS sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I thought nose in inverted was the easiest? You just flip it onto it's back and it's inverted nose in.
      Been there and done that, but never stop learning.
      Now too many Helis to mention?

      Comment


      • #4
        Bloody great

        Originally posted by johnsandywhite View Post
        I thought nose in inverted was the easiest? You just flip it onto it's back and it's inverted nose in.
        Yes it's funny how we're all different. Nose on inverted was my party piece lol so much so it took me ages to learn tail in inv because I became handed
        sigpic


        Rave ENV Nitro
        New Logo 550
        Synergy N5c
        TSA 700E night flier
        I use VBar control because it's feckin awesome I use NEO rescue when I remember to
        5 x EGS thingys and a Platinum star doo dah

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm ok with nose in inverted, it's tail in i can't do, but i suppose it's down to what you are used to.
          For some reason i seem to practice nose in inverted more than tail in on the sim.

          Dan.

          TREX 550X - Beastx HD Pro
          GOBLIN 570 - V-Bar Neo Pro

          Taranis X9D Plus

          neXt Sim

          AccruRc Sim

          Proud wearer of 3 X EGS

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah same here nose in inverted is a doodle tail in is hard!
            Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
            Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


            Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

            Collector of SAB Goblins

            Comment


            • #7
              I find nose in inverted much easier, I also think its safer because you can't screw up the elevator and end up with the heli coming straight at you
              TREX 700E DFC SK540

              TREX 550E AR7200BX

              Logo 400SE SK540

              Check Out My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/pocoyo2212?feature=mhee

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Bloody great

                I must be the odd one out. Tail in inverted is so much easier for me. I think its because when I first went inverted I just rolled then went from there.





                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by discoferret View Post
                  I must be the odd one out. Tail in inverted is so much easier for me. I think its because when I first went inverted I just rolled then went from there.
                  I think you must be a freak Pete LOL
                  Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
                  Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


                  Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

                  Collector of SAB Goblins

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I found inverted tail in alot easier plus you just roll heli to the side and I am in my safest postion, tail in upright.
                    Current Fleet,
                    T-Rex 500 Pro: Demon 3SX, Revolution/Rail, Blades, DS510M, DSDS655, CC BEC Pro,
                    Goblin 500: Vortex VX1n, DS510M, DS655, Talon, Scorpion backup guard, Revolution 520 Blades.
                    Phoniex Sim, DX9, PL8 charger, Fusion 600watt PSU


                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Discoferret, are you and/or James flying at Stoneham tomorrow?
                      Paul
                      Paul ​


                      Blade 130x - Smallest heli, biggest PITA.
                      Syma SO33G - Co-Axial ('nuff said, sorry)
                      Align Trex 550e DFC v3 - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Kontronik Jive 100+ LV - 5000mAh 6S (Murderous devil spawned attack drone!) Broken....again!!
                      Align Trex 700e HV DFC Super Combo - Mini vBar v5.3.4 PRO - Castle ICE2 120HV v3.56.17
                      - Gryphon Quasar BEC - TM1000 Telemetry - 5000mAh 12S
                      DX7s .
                      PL8 v3.31
                      RF 7 & Exp' Pack 8. v7.00.036.
                      Phoenix v5.0.p

                      Porscheboy on Google+ . Porscheboy on YouTool (Only if you're really bored ).

                      South Hants Helis (SHH) on Facebook
                      Proud to have been there since the start.


                      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by discoferret View Post
                        I must be the odd one out. Tail in inverted is so much easier for me. I think its because when I first went inverted I just rolled then went from there.
                        Im exactly the same!
                        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm with you Pete, I find tail in inverted easier
                          sigpic
                          Raptor G4
                          ​TRex 700e

                          V CONTROL - For awesomeness :-)
                          Vbar Neo's with Pro Rescue - Coz I need it :-)

                          ​2 x EGS


                          For Sale:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Learnt nose in inverted 1st & became very comfortable with it. Tried tail in & I was allover the sky! I spent a good few hrs on the flight sim before trying tail in again.
                            When I 1st learned how to fly helis it was out of the hover into nose in, so I've never been as good tail in (even upright)
                            -but I'm no longer 'handed'
                            So my advise. Flight sim-flight sim-flight sim! Its a cheap crash in a warm enviroment.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              its easier to hover nose in inverted as the stick feel is same as tail in hover
                              Today's outlook is fine for flying.
                              • Spektrum DX18 gen2, Phoenix Sims, Align MR25XP.
                              • Blade Nano, mCP X, 130x, Blade 180, Mini T 450se
                              • Trex 250dfc Gpro, Trex 500EFL Gpro.
                              • Trex 600E Gpro DFC, Trex 600NSP now Gpro, DFC, Redline 56
                              • Flickr Through My Pictures.
                              • A helicopter is an aircraft that is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors because Wikipedia said so.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X