Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unstopable pirouette on startup

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I think it's the screwdriver that aligns the A gear! Very much like using a scrap bit of bar the same diameter as the centre hole of a brand new clutch plate on a ca,r so as to align it. But I'm the idiot who got no where near that point, so who am I to comment!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by whittm View Post
      I think it's the screwdriver that aligns the A gear! Very much like using a scrap bit of bar the same diameter as the centre hole of a brand new clutch plate on a ca,r so as to align it. But I'm the idiot who got no where near that point, so who am I to comment!
      Yep indeed, but if you watch the video, he doesn't manage to get it aligned - he just talks bol10x about it but doesn't actually do it, cos it is a PITA.
      Good luck with yours - I had 6 flights on mine today and I'll tell you one thing - it's a lot more fun than Phoenix!!!!
      Cheers
      Trev
      Lots of different things that fly

      And happy to have FOUR shiny EGS

      Comment


      • #33
        Try neXt sim;-) Flies very much like a 130x. Not plugging i promise, but very good none the less.

        Comment

        Working...
        X