Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overlander 350mah vs 450mah what's best for the 130x ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Overlander 350mah vs 450mah what's best for the 130x ?

    Per the title. Has anyone used both? Is the 450mah too heavy or is the 130x still nimble with this bigger pack?

    My flying toys:
    Blade MCX
    Trex 500 esp
    Trex 600e 12s 44.4v

  • #2
    Overlander 350mah vs 450mah what's best for the 130x ?

    Opti power 430 I use mate 100% flat line 4.30 mins flying. Love it!!!.
    TREX 600 pro V-BAR

    TREX 500 V-BAR
    DFC

    BLADE 130x

    DX7

    PHOENIX




    Comment


    • #3
      I bought the 450mah overlanders with my heli and found the COG was well out so i made up a wedge out of insulation , this allowed the battery to ride up higher & i managed to get close to the COG , I havent realy had a flight with it due to a problem with the tail drive gear on the main shaft , the 450's are a bit longer & heaver than the eflight batterys , I'll try and load a picture , hope this helps , kenny d
      Goblin , 380 Carbon
      Oxy 4 - 360
      Oxy 4 - 325
      Oxy 3 - 250 , 3s
      Oxy 3 - 250 , 4s
      Oxy 3 - 280 , 3s
      Oxy 2 - 190
      Oxy 2 - 210
      XK K110. X 4 (best micro I’ve ever owned)
      Spektrum DX9
      Revolectrix PL6 & PL8

      Comment


      • #4
        350mah all the way, great balance and still ample power, flies perfect, as you say 450's are a bit heavy, tried both
        Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

        Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SLIPPERY STEVENS View Post
          Opti power 430 I use mate 100% flat line 4.30 mins flying. Love it!!!.
          Same here, great packs
          Martyn

          SAB Goblin 570 Sport - Scorpion 4025/1100kv - Scorpion Tribunus 12/130A - Spektrum HV H6205/H6210 Servos - Spektrum AR7210BX

          Comment


          • #6
            I use the 450's, fly's fine for me. Just got two more actually.
            ​Danny

            Dx9
            130x

            Goblin 700

            CGM neXt

            Comment


            • #7
              How many minutes do you get with the 450s & what kind of flying ?
              Goblin , 380 Carbon
              Oxy 4 - 360
              Oxy 4 - 325
              Oxy 3 - 250 , 3s
              Oxy 3 - 250 , 4s
              Oxy 3 - 280 , 3s
              Oxy 2 - 190
              Oxy 2 - 210
              XK K110. X 4 (best micro I’ve ever owned)
              Spektrum DX9
              Revolectrix PL6 & PL8

              Comment


              • #8
                I have both, and I think I prefer the 350's.

                I will now get a shed load of 350 nanotech's as dirt cheap, and has the correct connectors on for me. (I cut the std plug off, and soldered a Red JST to the heli)
                Henseleit TDR V-Bar x2
                SAB Goblin 700 V-Bar
                SAB Black Nitro V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
                T-Rex 700e DFC V-Bar
                T-Rex 700N MAJ DFC V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
                Synergy N7 V-Bar OS105 HZ-R
                Synergy E7se V-Bar
                Synergy N5c FBL V-Bar
                Gaui NX7 V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
                T-Rex 550 E FBL V-Bar
                Gaui NX4 V-Bar
                V-Control

                Proud owner of TWO!! Platinum Stars!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kenny d View Post
                  How many minutes do you get with the 450s & what kind of flying ?
                  I have my timer set for 4:30. Hovering and slowly bobbing around.
                  ​Danny

                  Dx9
                  130x

                  Goblin 700

                  CGM neXt

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X