Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tail blades neutral position

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tail blades neutral position

    Hi!

    I'm installing some bling in my 130x and I have a doubt.
    In what angle should I have the tail blades when connecting the tail servo (in neutral position) rod?
    Right now, when the servo is in neutral, the two blades are linear with each other. Should they be in some angle?

    Regards!

  • #2
    i have a little bit of angle think its only 1 turn out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Of right rudder to compensate for torque.
      Santander Factory Team

      Proud wearer of 5 x EGS

      Comment


      • #4
        Neutral may work ok. It's only the starting position for the servo. On flybarred helis many if not all gyros will work in heading hold mode with neutral trim. There is no mention in the manual of tail blade angle. There will probably be a fairly wide range of angle that will work. For equal yaw rate (turn speed) at extreme left and right you should have roughly symmetrical throw about the correct angle of about 5 degree right.
        Flasher 450 Sport. Assan GA250 with 520 tail servo, MKS DS450 cyclic.
        Multiplex Cockpit Tx, DX7, DX6i
        Blade 130-X, MSR, MSRX
        Phoenix Sim

        Comment


        • #5
          set it up like http://video.helifreak.com/?subpath=...gyro_setup.wmv <--- This and you wont be far wrong!
          Some say my left nipple is the shape of a Raptor canopy.......... And that for fun I chase sheep in wellies 3 sizes too big. All I know is I am ​3D Clod
          Very proud to be a Presenter on ROTORS! The RC Helicopter show


          Very proud to be a 2x EGS winner

          Collector of SAB Goblins

          Comment

          Working...
          X