Hi guys.
I know the 130x can be prone to a bit of a waggley tail but mine was always pretty wag free. Now however it has developed an increasingly more prominent tail wag, it has gotten to the point of it being really quite violent making the heli fly badly. I have also noticed that the tail servo "judders" quite a lot now too. If you apply full right rudder the tail servo judder a hell of a lot too.
Any ideas would be great chaps.
Cheers.
Gary
I know the 130x can be prone to a bit of a waggley tail but mine was always pretty wag free. Now however it has developed an increasingly more prominent tail wag, it has gotten to the point of it being really quite violent making the heli fly badly. I have also noticed that the tail servo "judders" quite a lot now too. If you apply full right rudder the tail servo judder a hell of a lot too.
Any ideas would be great chaps.
Cheers.
Gary
sorry I can't tell you what it was called as it wasn't mine

Comment