Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MicroHeli Main Blade Grips

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MicroHeli Main Blade Grips

    Hi guys,

    I’ve upgraded my 130x main grips to microheli as my stock one broke. I’ve tighten the screw for the blades as much as possible but the blades are still far to loose and have to much play.

    Anyone else had this problem and what did you do?
    Paz

    Goblin Black Nitro
    Goblin 380
    Oxy 2
    Vcontrol

    Leicester Heli Flyers Club

  • #2
    canopy gromits seem to have sorted the blade grips issue it but now one of my servo is moving uneven to the others. i've cleaned all servos, raised and lowered linkage rods but cant correct it. Any ideas?
    Paz

    Goblin Black Nitro
    Goblin 380
    Oxy 2
    Vcontrol

    Leicester Heli Flyers Club

    Comment


    • #3
      Here is my servo problem I'm having; the motor is disconnected and TH off. When at full pitch you'll see the right servo slowly starting to tilt down. I've slightly corrected the issue with ail sub trim <-11; it hovers fine now but in very FFF the servo shakes come back.

      130x servo - YouTube
      Paz

      Goblin Black Nitro
      Goblin 380
      Oxy 2
      Vcontrol

      Leicester Heli Flyers Club

      Comment


      • #4
        sounds like u may have to lower the aileron and elevator gains a little.

        incase your not sure on how to do this.

        Blade 130 x Gyro Gain Programming - YouTube

        Comment


        • #5
          I only have the shake during fast forward flight now. Should i set the sub trims back to 0 then change the gain or do it with sub trim as it is?
          Paz

          Goblin Black Nitro
          Goblin 380
          Oxy 2
          Vcontrol

          Leicester Heli Flyers Club

          Comment

          Working...
          X