Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charging 130x lipos?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charging 130x lipos?

    Guys, what are you doing to parallel charge 130 lipos?

    I have std lipo, 1 Optipower, and 3 Overlanders.

    I did not want to cut the plug off the 130, so I bought from FL new male plugs that fit the std connector on the Heli. So all 5 packs now have the correct power connectors on, but I did not realise the Overlanders have the same connector on the balance leads!

    So now I have the std lipo, the Opti with a JST, and the Ov'ers with eflight ballance cons!!

    I use a PL8 with safe boards, so what's the best option? Change the whole lot to JST's to charge, with the little red plugs for connecting to the Heli?

    Why can't the manufactures all stick to the same connectors, bloody pain all this messing around.
    Henseleit TDR V-Bar x2
    SAB Goblin 700 V-Bar
    SAB Black Nitro V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
    T-Rex 700e DFC V-Bar
    T-Rex 700N MAJ DFC V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
    Synergy N7 V-Bar OS105 HZ-R
    Synergy E7se V-Bar
    Synergy N5c FBL V-Bar
    Gaui NX7 V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
    T-Rex 550 E FBL V-Bar
    Gaui NX4 V-Bar
    V-Control

    Proud owner of TWO!! Platinum Stars!

  • #2
    Get red jst fitted to the heli and a 6 way charge lead and get a shed load of nano 300 45-90c and throw the rest in the bin

    I use a cheapo para board for balancing.
    Attached Files
    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

    Comment


    • #3
      Cheers Nick, have to say that's the way I wanted to do it, but thought about the warranty issue, but don't really care about that as only a cheap Heli anyway!!

      Guess I best get the soldering iron back out!!
      Henseleit TDR V-Bar x2
      SAB Goblin 700 V-Bar
      SAB Black Nitro V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
      T-Rex 700e DFC V-Bar
      T-Rex 700N MAJ DFC V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
      Synergy N7 V-Bar OS105 HZ-R
      Synergy E7se V-Bar
      Synergy N5c FBL V-Bar
      Gaui NX7 V-Bar YS91 Tareq SRX
      T-Rex 550 E FBL V-Bar
      Gaui NX4 V-Bar
      V-Control

      Proud owner of TWO!! Platinum Stars!

      Comment


      • #4
        First thing i did was snip the stock connector then found out my 130 was a dud,i explained it to HH and they replaced the heli no worries.

        300 flights on the replacement now.
        T- rex 600n V-bar
        Logo 550sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

        VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

        Comment

        Working...
        X