Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get one?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where can I get one?

    Trying to find one but no one has any.






  • #2
    You will struggle, however the good news is Horizon hobbies were saying delivery due mid month.

    So we should be receiving stock very soon!!!!!!
    Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
    http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
    Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
    Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


    Comment


    • #3
      did I miss something... I've got one, but I'm not selling it!!! lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Where can I get one?

        I got one from Midlands. :-)





        Comment


        • #5
          Wheelspin models hav them in stock today am getting one today

          Comment


          • #6
            Fast Lad just got a big shipment in

            E-Flite Blade 130X BnF BLH3780UK

            Cheers
            Pete



            Comment


            • #7
              We have some : Eflite 130X
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              X