Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 130x skids!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by heathy View Post
    Looks like that evil robot in robocop
    Ed209...
    Stainburn Helicopter Club
    Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
    Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
    MSH Protos 380


    Vbar Control

    Comment


    • #17
      They look like snow mobile skids I think they are nice but out of proportion. If they were just a little smaller they would look really good
      Stainburn Helicopter Club
      Sab Goblin 700 Competition Carbon
      Sab Goblin Black Nitro 650
      MSH Protos 380


      Vbar Control

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SaneAdam View Post
        They look like snow mobile skids I think they are nice but out of proportion. If they were just a little smaller they would look really good
        I have a dremmel
        T- rex 600n V-bar
        Logo 550sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

        VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Nick B View Post
          I just ordered some from Miracle Mart with the boom supports and typically see FL have them now

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]51103[/ATTACH]
          SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

          Comment

          Working...
          X