Hi guys,
I got 4 stock batteries and a parrallel charge cable for 6 lipos. I'm thinking of getting two new lipos to make better use of the charge cable.
Can i charge the 4 stock and 2 nanotech 450mah lipos at the same time or would you recommend not mixing batteries?
If it is possible to charge different batteries then what would the formula be for setting the charge capacity and C rate. When i charge the 4 stock batteries i set the charger to 1200mah, 7.4v and 2.4C.
I got 4 stock batteries and a parrallel charge cable for 6 lipos. I'm thinking of getting two new lipos to make better use of the charge cable.
Can i charge the 4 stock and 2 nanotech 450mah lipos at the same time or would you recommend not mixing batteries?
If it is possible to charge different batteries then what would the formula be for setting the charge capacity and C rate. When i charge the 4 stock batteries i set the charger to 1200mah, 7.4v and 2.4C.




Comment