Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lynx 130X tail shaft - terrible

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lynx 130X tail shaft - terrible

    Anyone thinking of spending £7 on the lynx 130x tail shaft... I think it's the biggest waste of money ever. it bends with even the slightest amount of force don't expect it to survive any crashes that involve the tail. The stock one is much better.
    Trex 700n DFC - YS120, Spartan Vortex
    Gaui X5 - Spartan Vortex







  • #2
    Surprising, it was supposed to be made out of pretty tough stuff...

    I would suggest you email them directly to complain - you will probably find them fairly accommodating.
    Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

    sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I was going to get one of those the other day when I bought some alloy tail grips and slider. Glad I didnt now!

      Comment


      • #4
        I found that with titanium main shafts for the MCPX, bent in the first crash. For some though these are suitable. and they are supposed to be stronger than the originals.
        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


        Comment

        Working...
        X