Hi,
I have a 130x on order and expect it this week.
I have read a lot about balancing blades and using a rubber o ring to take up some slack on the tail but wondered if anyone could refer to a supplier of parts for the o rings and a diagram or videoon how to balance the blades and fit the o ring.
Sorry if this detail is already on the forum but I did search and could find anything and it a bit of a dummies guide im after
Mnay Thanks
Darren
I have a 130x on order and expect it this week.
I have read a lot about balancing blades and using a rubber o ring to take up some slack on the tail but wondered if anyone could refer to a supplier of parts for the o rings and a diagram or videoon how to balance the blades and fit the o ring.
Sorry if this detail is already on the forum but I did search and could find anything and it a bit of a dummies guide im after
Mnay Thanks
Darren





)
lol

Comment