Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tail box and gear set

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tail box and gear set

    I need a new tail box and gears as well ssh bearings so was wondering if it is worth upgrading to metal or just stay with stock.

    Do you get any better performance from the upgrades or are
    they about the same

  • #2
    I wouldn't waste money on upgrades other than the metal pitch slider and a MH swash when they are out.Mines done over 150 x 3.5 mins,i thought my mainshaft bearings were shot but it was the solid mainshaft i 'tried'.....it wasn't very tight in the bearings....stock shaft is still fine
    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

    Comment


    • #3
      Bearings are the main problem, they wear out in no time. Three bearings in the upgraded parts are much better. Also metal parts are very crash resistant.

      Comment


      • #4
        tail box and gear set

        I' ve had no upgrades on my 130x & have more than 50 flights. Love it. I decided no upgrades apart from the MH swash & rear antirotation guide. But then I'm mot a hard 3D person.
        Upgrades are costly & cause more damage - what I learnt from the mcpx. Its a personal choice.. Do what makes you happy - ENJOY IT.

        Comment


        • #5
          my mcpx is like triggers broom - not a single standard part - oh, except the cannopy, and guess what, that is the only part that ever breaks. but be warned, choose your upgrades carefully, some are worse than stock(cough - extreme)!

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for the input I think maybe for now I will stick with stock for now I only need it as I crashed tail first and messed it up until then it was doing well

            Comment

            Working...
            X