Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

microheli vs rakon tail blade grips

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • microheli vs rakon tail blade grips

    As above, which should i go for?

  • #2
    I personally favour the Rakon ones, however I maybe a bit bias.

    But the reason why I like these so much is because they are really well machined, a master tooler (A Very Close Friend) was looking at them a few weeks ago. He said they were really good. Micro Heli made an error to start off with and started making them with round shaft slots, people had no end of problems with these and they slowly caught up with Rakon and did a square hole.

    They both look very similar to be fair. But as far as bling goes they look epic! Dont think you will be disappointed by either!
    Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
    http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
    Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
    Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


    Comment


    • #3
      Doh... Grips. Thought you were talking about the tail gear case.

      Opps sorry.
      Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
      http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
      Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
      Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


      Comment


      • #4
        Don't forget that Lynx Heli Innvoations have theirs, I've got mine arriving Monday

        LYNX HELI , LLC

        Comment

        Working...
        X