Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is stock due in?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When is stock due in?

    Seems a lot of places are out of stock?

    Paul
    ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
    SPECTRUM DX8

    www.southhantshelis.co.uk

  • #2
    Quick UK had some bit's yesterday - got the blue canopy set and a new boom (just in case.......)

    Comment


    • #3
      Doh just realised its the 130 not nano you were talking about, but they had a fair amount in stock for that as well

      Comment


      • #4
        Of helis or spares?

        As as far as we are concerned we are out of stock of 130X helis, but they are due in the next month or so (As the distributor is out of stock, but more on the way!), but as for spares we are almost fully stocked. Just waiting for upgrade canopies at the minute!
        Last edited by kylelnsn; 20-10-2012, 09:47 PM.
        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
          Of helis or spares?

          As as far as we are concerned we are out of stock of 130X helis, but they are due in the next month or so (As the distributor is out of stock, but more on the way!), but as for spares we are almost fully stocked. Just waiting for upgrade canopies at the minute!
          Hi,

          Yes it's the Heli I'm after, mine was returned as it was faulty and my local store didn't have any more to replace it, I got my money back so looking to purchase another

          Paul
          ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
          SPECTRUM DX8

          www.southhantshelis.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Heli Wag View Post
            Quick UK had some bit's yesterday - got the blue canopy set and a new boom (just in case.......)
            Yeah it's the 130x I'm interested in however I purchased a blue canopy for my nano toolooks a lot better I think
            ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
            SPECTRUM DX8

            www.southhantshelis.co.uk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Curryzz View Post
              Hi,

              Yes it's the Heli I'm after, mine was returned as it was faulty and my local store didn't have any more to replace it, I got my money back so looking to purchase another

              Paul
              Well I spoke with Horizon on Thursday (I Think... Well last week) and asked, they told me that its due in the next month, but definitely before Christmas! (Oh thats a thought... Christmas is not far away!)
              Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
              http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
              Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
              Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


              Comment


              • #8
                Not 100% certain (about 90%) but there may have been a heli on the shelf at Quick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hobby hangar got them in stock
                  BLH3780UK Blade 130 X BNF

                  Pete

                  SWRCH - GO BIG OR GO HOME

                  CItizen 161

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Blade 130X BNF BLH3780UK - Helicopter Kits Blade RTF helicopters - ALIGN-TREX.co.uk in stock
                    Sponsored Pilot For

                    ​

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for all the links etc

                      It crossed my mind if I should wait for the next batch as iv had two servos brake on my one in 2 days lol(Now been returned)

                      Due think iv had some bad luck, if so I will get on and order one

                      Paul
                      ALIGN TREX 250 DFC
                      SPECTRUM DX8

                      www.southhantshelis.co.uk

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X