Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakon tail grips

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rakon tail grips

    Can any 1 see the problem with these. My mate has just got these.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350515175.139136.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	1910878Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350515211.863434.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1910879
    Gaui x7 lush
    Gobbalin 500
    Trex700 new dfc n OS 105/vbar love it
    ALL ON SPEKKY GEAR
    Blade 130x2
    nano

  • #2
    Thats not good, get them sent back, I have not heard bad things about these before, rakon has a good rep, so these must have just slipped the qc process. Having said that I'm glad now I ordered the micro heli ones, should have the complete tail parts by the weekend

    Comment


    • #3
      These are a mates, I have some and mine are great.
      Gaui x7 lush
      Gobbalin 500
      Trex700 new dfc n OS 105/vbar love it
      ALL ON SPEKKY GEAR
      Blade 130x2
      nano

      Comment

      Working...
      X