Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130x, 4 week wait

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130x, 4 week wait

    I went to my local model shop for a new 130x, unfortunately they was out of stock, said that they would get some more in 1 week, so I paid for the heli, it's only a week. That 2 weeks ago, now it's a further 4 week wait.

    I don't know what to do now? Do I get my money back and to somewhere else? Shall I get another heli? Complain to horizon?
    Blade MSRX, MCPX, Box Deluxe & DX6i, 300x, Box Standard.

  • #2
    Midland helicopters have stock right now.

    E-Flite Blade 130X BNF | Midland Helicopters Ltd

    I'd get your money back. They broke the deal with you anyway by not sticking to the one week time scale.

    Comment


    • #3
      I phoned horizon, they say they don't know when the ship will be dock. Funny that, container ships are planned months in advance, and they know exactly what time they will dock.

      Anywho, I've decided to go for the 300x. I wanted to build up a little slower, will just have to dig a little deeper into my pockets for replacement parts, but that's half the fun of this hobby.
      Blade MSRX, MCPX, Box Deluxe & DX6i, 300x, Box Standard.

      Comment


      • #4
        300X £15-20 per crash. Oddly enough, first three crashes the blades survived but the feathering and main shaft bent. It's always the two shafts. Are you a new flier?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Keif View Post
          I phoned horizon, they say they don't know when the ship will be dock. Funny that, container ships are planned months in advance, and they know exactly what time they will dock.

          Anywho, I've decided to go for the 300x. I wanted to build up a little slower, will just have to dig a little deeper into my pockets for replacement parts, but that's half the fun of this hobby.
          They know usually to within a few days when the ship will dock, but not when the cargo will be off loaded, when it will be cleared by customs and when it will be available for transport to them for distribution across the country. Its usually about a days work minimum to offload, but it could be more than a week before its cleared by customs, or it could be a few hours depending on how lucky you are.

          A Margin of error +/- 2 weeks is therefore reasonable in cargo shipping.
          Logo 600 3D --- Vortex Vx1n
          JR Forza 700 --- Vortex Vx1e

          Team Macgregor flight team and Magregor industries field rep

          Co-founder of South Hants Helis - and now on Facebook
          And the proud wearer of one

          Comment


          • #6
            I bought my MSRX in feb, so been flying 8 months, went thru 10+ blade grips before getting an Alu blade grip from rakon heli, saying that, it was delivered from Vietnam 2 weeks quicker than my LHS with standard grips.
            i guess I've been watching too many Mighty Ships to think about customs lol. I just needed to get it off my chest.
            Blade MSRX, MCPX, Box Deluxe & DX6i, 300x, Box Standard.

            Comment


            • #7
              Get yer money back, then order one from Kings Lynne models who have them in stock for bargain price! Spend the difference on lipos!
              Raptor G4 - Radix 690s, OS 91HZ, Spartan Vortex v3, MKS HV servos, OptiFuel 20%
              Logo 600sx - Edge 603s, Turnigy 120HV - Scorpion 4035-500 - Mini Vbar - Savox servos
              Logo 550sx - Edge 553s, Turnigy 100LV - Scorpion 4025-1100 - Mini Vbar - Futaba 451/251s
              Blade 130X moneypit shelved

              Comment


              • #8
                Did they get some in? Yesterday they were on order, first place I look as they usually have a cracking price

                Comment


                • #9
                  Kings Lynn Modelshop delivered mine yesterday, was on order for about 2 weeks though! Only problem is the wife bought it for my birthday so I am not allowed to play with it till the end of the month.
                  Align Trex 500 DFC head (all align servos with Beast X)
                  HK450GT (with align DFC head and Beast X)
                  Blade 130x, MCPX (v1 brushless, tail mod) & MSR
                  Spectrum DX6i

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol unlucky

                    get her telt! hehe

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hobbystores.co.uk seem to have a few at a good price. Both my closest shops have some stock at the web price - and I've got one locked in for pick up tomorrow
                      Blade 120SR
                      Blade 130X
                      Trex 500ESP

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by n00by View Post
                        lol unlucky

                        get her telt! hehe
                        Tried that. Her response was "You don't want to be setting that sort of example to the kids do you". Fair comment as the kids ( age 5 & 6) know its for my birthday. I could not be doing with the grief if the kids thought they could get early birthday presents. Apologies for thread going off topic.

                        I want my new toy now! Boo
                        Align Trex 500 DFC head (all align servos with Beast X)
                        HK450GT (with align DFC head and Beast X)
                        Blade 130x, MCPX (v1 brushless, tail mod) & MSR
                        Spectrum DX6i

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X