Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LynxHeli 130X Parts !

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LynxHeli 130X Parts !

    Lynx Heli Innovations have just released some nice upgrades for the 130X.

    LYNX HELI , LLC
    LYNX HELI , LLC
    LYNX HELI , LLC
    LYNX HELI , LLC

    Not all in stock yet, but will be soon, Can't wait


  • #2
    Have you ordered any yet with are discount
    Oxy4+, tgy servos, hw60a, spirit fbl on 6s 🤓


    sigpic - Team pilot

    Comment


    • #3
      Not yet, they're not in stock yet, when they're in stock I expect I'll order the swash plate first

      Still waiting door my fusuno canopy to arrive, ordered it about a month ago, ordered it direct from Fusuno.

      Comment


      • #4
        They were in stock - they just sold out in a day lol. They had 200 of each when I looked!

        They have a new tail shaft with beefier hub on the way, and a "pro edition" swash with a corrected AR pin location, so I'm holding out until I can order the lot together.
        Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

        sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          What happened to Hobby Hangar link you had on your signature Sam?!



          sigpic X 2











          Comment


          • #6
            Umm, it disappeared

            It ran out of room and I couldn't write anymore on it will add it on there again soon, it needed re doing


            EDIT:ahh it does fit
            Last edited by SamS; 10-10-2012, 01:23 PM.

            Comment


            • #7



              sigpic X 2











              Comment


              • #8
                I have the metal head and tail fin, well I had the tail fin until my 130x shook itself apart and the fin flew off! My fault for not using a new tail gearbox as the screw thread wasnt that tight LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  What's with all these Lynx sponsored pilots all of a sudden?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They had a bit of a recruitment drive it seems lol
                    Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

                    sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Even I got sponsorship LOL
                      They posted for new team pilots on facebook so I applied, never thought it'd come to anything to be honest

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        might aswell of sponsored evryone i think lol
                        Chris 'CHUNK' Newby
                        Trex 700E DFC_Align BL800MX_CC160HV_BL700H_BL750H_Spartan VX1n_Haiyin 5000mAh 12s
                        Trex 700E DFC_Align BL800MX_CC160HV_BL700H_BL750H_Spartan VX1n_Haiyin 5000mAh 12s
                        NAHC-Newton Abbot Heli Club, check out the website at WWW.NAheliclub.org.uk

                        ALIGN-TREX.CO.UK team pilot
                        LYNX team pilot
                        SPARTAN team pilot
                        Dx18

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Whats the wages like guys , bet i could test them bits to destruction . Rob
                          Rob .


                          Thunder Tiger X50 Nitro V.Bar . T.Rex 500 Fu.Bar . T.Rex 450 Fly Bar . Blade 130x . Pheonix . Realflight . Seb Art Pitts Python . Seb Art Katana 30 . E.Flite Ultimate 20-300
                          . Spectrum DX6i & Futaba 8FG Super & SimStick for Futaba . SWRCH .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I must have things the wrong way round, I seem to sponsor manufacturers. Hmm! Lol!
                            Field of Doom Flight Club - Founding Member, regular contributor!

                            It is sometimes better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

                            Proud owner of 2 x Eddie Goldstars
                            RCHA Member

                            LFXproductions create high quality video productions.
                            LFXproductions.co.uk
                            For more info email us at dan@lfxproductions.co.uk

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X