Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rakonheli (RKH) tail slider

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rakonheli (RKH) tail slider

    I've just replaced my broken 130x stock slider with the RKH slider and noticed a couple of things ..

    1/. I had to move the servo along the boom as the push-rod was now too short ??
    2/. I now get tail-wag. Not vibration, but classic wag

    Anyone else seen this with the RKH upgrade?

    T
    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'




  • #2
    Moving the servo is normal.

    For vibrations try cleaning the tail servo strips, and check if the tail pitch retaining pins are slipping - they should really be glued in place.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Trex 700n DFC - YS120, Spartan Vortex
    Gaui X5 - Spartan Vortex






    Comment


    • #3
      Doh! - It was my mistake! I hadn't pushed the tail shaft in fully so it was wobbling slightly.

      Sometimes, I am a muppet!

      T
      Tom
      sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
      SAB Goblin 630 Competition
      - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
      Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
      Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
      .... and a Gaui X3
      Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
      ... and two EGS'



      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tomatwalden View Post
        Doh! - It was my mistake! I hadn't pushed the tail shaft in fully so it was wobbling slightly.

        Sometimes, I am a muppet!

        T
        Dont worry, dafter things have happened! Aslong as it is working now thats the main thing!

        Enjoy!!!!
        Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
        http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
        Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
        Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


        Comment


        • #5
          I am thinking about getting one of these, but the parts are so small, I'm just worried it will be more hassle than it is worth to fit.

          Was the Raikon heli pitch slider easy to fit, or was it a bit of a fiddle getting the small pins through the ends of the slider to hold the plastic pitch links? What is the best way to fit the pins into the end of the slider?
          Logo 500SE
          Forza 450

          Comment


          • #6
            The slider was easy to fit and the pins fitted snugly, however just to be safe I dabbed the tiniest drop of CA onto each of the ends of the pins to secure them.

            I also fitted the Rakon Tail Blade Grips and didn't get on too well with them. The KBDD tail blades didn't fit at all well into the recesses of the blade grips until I trimmed down the root of the blades, which in my opinion altered the balance. I ended up with some vibration again!

            Waiting delivery of the Microheli Tail Blade upgrade to try as an alternative.
            Align Trex450 Sport
            Blade 130X
            DX6i
            Phoenix

            Member sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I found the pins a bit of a faff on both the mh slider and the xtreme slider to be honest.

              Just do it on a clean table so when you drop the pins (which you almost certainly will) you won't lose them.
              Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

              sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Pins certainly fiddly! I used needle-nose pliers to hold them and push them in ..
                Tom
                sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                .... and a Gaui X3
                Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                ... and two EGS'



                Comment


                • #9
                  Fitted a MH one in under 10 minutes,know how fiddly it is but be prepared.

                  Work on the floor for a start,makes finding the pins easy WHEN you DO drop them lol.

                  No probs with it in flight,it has made tail holding better for sure!
                  T- rex 600n V-bar
                  Logo 550sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar
                  Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                  VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X