Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hover accuracy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by wheredidthetailgo View Post

    How accurately should I realistically expect to hover the 130x given its size and weight. I read about the 1m box or the 1 foot box etc. however usually with larger heli's. Is it really possible with a small and light heli ?
    When i first got my 130x I test flew it in a hover in my living room and it originally scared me silly and my knees started shaking. A couple of months later, now when i do a repair i test it in the living room in a gentle hover without any knee shake or scary moments It's not a large living room space, i use a 2m squared space which is plenty to do a smooth hover test with my 130x, so yes it is possible I Don't recommend flipping it inside tho, even turning in such a small space is tricky.
    SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

    Comment


    • #17
      I am happy with a 2m square, the wife on the other hand :0) I remember the first spool up, scary after a tiny mSRX but it flies so nicely that the fear disappeared quickly. As I said, I have a good and safe indoor space to play in this winter so by spring, fingers crossed, a 550 will be purchased :0)
      Trex 700E DFC HV with BeastX and Gryphon (GVR-7020S)
      August 109S Grand (JustScale.co.nz) 700 size under construction, using trex 700 mechanics.
      Trex 500 EFL stock with new clothes
      Blade 130X with bits on
      Spektrum DX18

      Comment

      Working...
      X