Ok, new batteries, went for 450mah 40c overlanders..... wow! Several crashes later... Stripped d in tail gear - new tail gear set (£2.99), but, need your advice on other problems, snapped guide on tail pitch slider - new one needed, stock is £10, upgrades are - rackonheli £13, microheli £17. Also bearings are knackered in the tail box, huge amount of play, £6 for stock bearings or I could upgrade to new tailbox, which includes bearings £20 for rakonheli one. Are there longer lasting bearing options? These seem to be made of chese!
So guys a lot of you have been through this, which is the most cost effective route long and short term? I am thinking standard bearings for tail box(or cheaper replacement if they exist), new upgrade pitch slider(can't decide between rkh and mheli), and standard tail gear set. What do you think?
So guys a lot of you have been through this, which is the most cost effective route long and short term? I am thinking standard bearings for tail box(or cheaper replacement if they exist), new upgrade pitch slider(can't decide between rkh and mheli), and standard tail gear set. What do you think?
Comment