Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade v's blade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blade v's blade

    And the grass won....full collective too

    Got hooked up some how.

    LOL

    T- rex 600n V-bar
    Logo 550sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar
    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

  • #2
    I must admit, perhaps I'm getting old but all I can see is a small speck disappear into the grass lol.
    Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

    sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      I must be getting older as all I saw is grass!
      Synergy N5 -BeastX
      450 Pro -BeastX
      Black Horse Sukhoi 31
      DSX9
      Eagle RC Heli Club

      Comment


      • #4
        What grass? 😄
        Align Trex450 Sport
        Blade 130X
        DX6i
        Phoenix

        Member sigpic

        Comment

        Working...
        X