If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Argh the metal gear I ordered (the last one of stock last week at Midlands) seems to have got lost in the post! Grrr!
Fortunately the current plastic one is holding out so far. . .
Not really sure what the plastic gear sounded like, it was stripped after the first hover in the garden Thankfully the metal gear was ready and waiting so no down time.
Trex 700E DFC HV with BeastX and Gryphon (GVR-7020S) August 109S Grand (JustScale.co.nz) 700 size under construction, using trex 700 mechanics.
Trex 500 EFL stock with new clothes
Blade 130X with bits on
Spektrum DX18
I crashed my 130x some weeks ago ordered the plastic main gear to find out that it was badly manufactured!! I mean the teeth were all over the place. Glad i upgraded to the metal. Feels 'tighter' oh-er!
Hmmmm. I was holding off fitting my metal gear until my plastic one joined the choir invisible. Now you got me thinking. Might change it out straight away.
Hmmmm. I was holding off fitting my metal gear until my plastic one joined the choir invisible. Now you got me thinking. Might change it out straight away.
Good idea!
I have to say repairing a 130x is a BITCH! So fiddly, especially putting on the main gears! Hated repairing it.
Comment