Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

130x binding problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 130x binding problem

    Got a new 130x today, got the battery charged up, even read the manual while I waited. Setup my Dx8 with settings from said manual.
    I have been trying to bind the heli to my Tx and I cant get the flashing blue light to go solid.
    Do you think I got a dud or should I be trying something else??
    Thanks in advance
    Sean

  • #2
    My mCPX can sometimes lose bind and sometimes I have to be near and sometimes far away....you tried binding it further away?
    Neil

    1 x


    Raptor 30, OS32, on its way to being FBL (and leccy?)
    Trex 450 Pro, Beastx, Savox 0257, DS520
    Blade 180CFX

    DX9 & DX7
    Too many planks...

    Comment


    • #3
      Try putting the tx ariel against the circuit board. I have to do this if I re-bind (not my tip, just parroting someone's else's).
      Trex 700E DFC HV with BeastX and Gryphon (GVR-7020S)
      August 109S Grand (JustScale.co.nz) 700 size under construction, using trex 700 mechanics.
      Trex 500 EFL stock with new clothes
      Blade 130X with bits on
      Spektrum DX18

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nobbycopter View Post
        My mCPX can sometimes lose bind and sometimes I have to be near and sometimes far away....you tried binding it further away?
        I have tried this I even took the whole thing out to the garage incase there was something in the house interfering with the bind process

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wheredidthetailgo View Post
          Try putting the tx ariel against the circuit board. I have to do this if I re-bind (not my tip, just parroting someone's else's).
          I will give this ago

          Comment

          Working...
          X