Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tail slider pins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tail slider pins

    Just got an extreme productions tail pitch slider. Seems to come with little pins that go in the links. What's the best way to secure these? Ca, thread lock, something else?

  • #2
    Mine just went in with pressure fit, I haven't used anything else, if not feeling tight try the original pins

    Goblin 500
    | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
    Spektrum DX8


    GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi danch. You running the extreme productions slider as well?

      Comment


      • #4
        Doh! Nope, using rakonheli but other people have had the same issue with that tail slider so thought it may be of use anyway

        Sorry

        Dan

        Goblin 500
        | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
        Spektrum DX8


        GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

        Comment


        • #5
          No sweat. Mine weren't that snug, so I've wicked a bit of red thread lock into the pin ends. Hope it holds!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by collective itch View Post
            No sweat. Mine weren't that snug, so I've wicked a bit of red thread lock into the pin ends. Hope it holds!
            Ahh I see, should be ok with a bit of thread lock on

            Goblin 500
            | Blade 130x | Blade 180cfx
            Spektrum DX8


            GWR Pilot 2011 & 2012

            Comment

            Working...
            X