Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBDD Mains now in UK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KBDD Mains now in UK

    Just FYI the 130x KBDD main blades are now in the uk - I've had mine on pre-order from kyle (@rc-hero) for a while and I've just had an email saying he's shipped them. Once I fly them up (good weather providing this weekend) I'll post an update on how they fly - but I loved the kbdd tails vs the stock ones, so my expectations are high (plus the colours will now match and with the bright yellow and orange blades I hope to be able to see it better in dusky light which we get a lot of from now on)

  • #2
    I ordered mine at 4pm after hearing the stock came in today and Kyle hand delivered them at 6pm as he was passing, how's that for service!

    Managed to put them on and have a quick fly before the light went and they are excellent!

    I went for the lime green as I had already bought the tail blades

    They're almost fibre optic they seem to glow and are clearly visible against a dark treeline which will be handy

    Very happy with the service from RC Hero I think that's gonna take some beating

    Cheers Kyle
    DX8

    Phoenix
    RealFlight 7

    Mcpx BL

    Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

    Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

    Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

    Comment


    • #3
      How rude of me to forget the pics

      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349289305.183662.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	1872546

      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349289334.693544.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1872547
      DX8

      Phoenix
      RealFlight 7

      Mcpx BL

      Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

      Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

      Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MarkG_R1 View Post
        How rude of me to forget the pics

        [ATTACH]49204[/ATTACH]

        [ATTACH]49205[/ATTACH]

        Hmmm, very pretty!

        Hey Mark, Kyle dropped off stuff to me just after you, Maybe hes the new Father Christmas ? ? ? in training for the 25th Dec. i have seen him fly in the total dark, so you wont see lights on vehicle, youll just hear the Reigndeer shouting at him, "No more inverted passes" LOL
        Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

        Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Guys! Trying to keep up the highest levels of service possible! Great to see everyone enjoying the blades and helis!

          And Mike I was trying to keep a low profile on the Santa "Gig" this year...
          Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
          http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
          Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
          Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


          Comment


          • #6
            just got my Pinkies.... looking forward to giving them a whirl!
            Ridding the world of Helis, one crash at a time....

            sigpic Proud owner of an EGS and a platinum EGS!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              been out ages haven't they? got mine about 4 weeks ago from fast lad

              Comment


              • #8
                Same as stocksy I have been flying the earlier released pink ones that were handed out to vendors at a fly in over in the US.
                I like the way they fly, stiffer than the stock performance blades and they actually came out of the packet straight not like the two bent e-flite ones I had.
                I have stress tested my first set and in high winds they do not like to be dropped 80ft in the cold as they tend to snap when they hit terra firma LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by stocksy27 View Post
                  been out ages haven't they? got mine about 4 weeks ago from fast lad
                  Hi Stocksy, not sure what you think you've got but I don't think they are the KBDD's for a 130x. you have been able to get coloured blades from blade, pretty much since release are you thinking of them ?

                  edit : just looked on fast lad "This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 03 October, 2012."
                  Think you have something else there, I've not tried my KBDDs yet so can't comment on performance - but hopeful for this w/e
                  Last edited by PinchofSalt; 05-10-2012, 01:04 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The hot pinks have been out a while,all other colours have only just hit shops.
                    T- rex 600n V-bar
                    Logo 550sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar
                    Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

                    VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yes the Pinks were available before the main colours launched. The rest of the colours only came this week! Its a like a rainbow of blades here!
                      Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
                      http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
                      Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
                      Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X