Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I get one???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think I'm sold guys, just have to sell it to the Mrs now!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      You won't regret it, wicked little Heli
      I'm getting braver with mine and will soon be trimming grass inverted
      My mcpx was awesome for learning hovering in all orientations indoors and early days of fff and stall turns etc but didn't have enough power to comfortably flip on the spot,

      The 130 was made for this!
      DX8

      Phoenix
      RealFlight 7

      Mcpx BL

      Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

      Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

      Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Sheldrake View Post
        The heli coped with the 25mph winds better than I did
        lol aye it flies into a head wind rather well i better than i would have thought.

        great fun when its not on the bench.

        Comment


        • #19
          Well I'm sold guys, now I have to sell the idea to the Mrs

          Comment


          • #20
            Even possible to do sloppy tick tocks with the 130x! I think with practice I'll be able to do a proper tick tock, this would be impossible on an mcpx, but be warned it is quite a bit bigger than an mcpx and when it crashes it is more likely to cause damage to itself and other objects! I'm begining to realise that I'm probably never going to use my mcpx again, it is absolutely superb to learn on but not a patch on the 130x when you reach the point where you begin to want to learn piro flips tic tocs and other 3d stuff, it will flip, but not a lot of power, brushless makes it better. I'm thinking of selling my mcpx if you're interested. It has loads of mods like carbon fibre microheli x frame and swash, indestructable landing gear, solid lengthened boom. I also have standard frame and some odd spares. I want 100 quid for this including 6 turnigy batteries and paralell charging lead which works with the standard charger.

            Also I have a brushless conversion with motor, which was a replacement for the one I broke in a hawthorn bush but haven't refitted yet, I want 20 quid for this seperately. This is bind and fly, so you need a programmable transmitter, which it sounds like you already have.

            Comment


            • #21
              A friend has suggested the Turnigy FBL 100 as an alternative anyone have any experience of this? I still prefer the look of the 130x but worth an ask

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by darrena View Post
                A friend has suggested the Turnigy FBL 100 as an alternative anyone have any experience of this? I still prefer the look of the 130x but worth an ask
                Wow, I'd never even heard of that. Googling it and looking at the pictures, it looks like a carbon-copy clone of a Blade mcpx or Blade nano-cpx. Bullet blades and everything!

                Judging by the pictures, it's no comparison to a 130x as like the mcpx it has a motor-driven, fixed pitch tail rotor.

                Personally, I wouldn't touch it as it looks like it has nothing over the nano or mcpx. Also, Blade helis, and crucially, all their parts are widely available in the UK whereas I can honestly say, I've never seen anyone stocking parts for these (but then, I've never looked!)
                Tom
                sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                .... and a Gaui X3
                Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                ... and two EGS'



                Comment


                • #23
                  Link if anyone's interested : Turnigy FBL100 3D Micro Helicopter (RTF) (Mode 2)
                  Tom
                  sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
                  SAB Goblin 630 Competition
                  - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
                  Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
                  Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
                  .... and a Gaui X3
                  Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
                  ... and two EGS'



                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hi
                    Have the vibraion issues been resolved on these yet when purchased new?

                    Thanks
                    Darren

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Mine is a month old now and didn't come with spool up vibes

                      And still doesn't have any
                      DX8

                      Phoenix
                      RealFlight 7

                      Mcpx BL

                      Trex 550 DFC with Vx1n

                      Trex 700 DFC Pro Hv with Vx1n

                      Zmr250 mini H Quad racer

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        vibes are only a tiny issue to overcome if your 130x has them, some do , some dont ! mine did , and a few bits and bobs later and its all sorted, its mostly about understanding what can cause them with this type of machine, usually once you have owned a blade, you know where the little places are and just sort them


                        i would certainly not buy one on the basis that it may vibe, i have thoroughly enjoyed the MCPx, 130x and the Nano CPx, they have all been great fun
                        Current Heli's, Align Trex 550, Blade MCPx BL, Blade 130x, Blade 450x, JR DSX9

                        Total RC nut ! have been for 35 years ! my count so far of over 192 models ! ( Cars, Planes, jets, gliders and Helicopters)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          the tail vibe on spool up is the least of its problems lol

                          mine is flying quite nicely at the moment but i'm not sure how long that will last for.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I want my 130x so much, waitin for my model shop to get more stock, saying tho I did order a MSRX swash plate in march and it still isn't in stock, I've since bought an MCPX and broken and replaced 90% of the parts.
                            Blade MSRX, MCPX, Box Deluxe & DX6i, 300x, Box Standard.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dogcow View Post
                              I own an mSRX, a 130x and a Nano CPX, the Nano felt totally natural after learning on the mSRX,
                              Argh Dogcow you swine! what are you doing to me!!, I did same route although I had a honeybee to begin with - I love the mSRx for indoors (if it does hit anything nothing major breaks - and I don't mean my heli) then got the 130x over this summer (with many rakon upgrades) and that has been awesome - I had just about convinced myself with winter coming I'd just go back to the mSRx indoors... but now I know its going to have to be the nano.....

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by PinchofSalt View Post
                                Argh Dogcow you swine! what are you doing to me!!, I did same route although I had a honeybee to begin with - I love the mSRx for indoors (if it does hit anything nothing major breaks - and I don't mean my heli) then got the 130x over this summer (with many rakon upgrades) and that has been awesome - I had just about convinced myself with winter coming I'd just go back to the mSRx indoors... but now I know its going to have to be the nano.....


                                It would make a perfect Xmas pressie, I know you'll love it
                                SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X