Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nano saved by 130x

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nano saved by 130x

    Enjoying my Nano CPX, went slow at the beginning to run her in, now flying her a bit more aggressively. She still has the retro 60's sci-fi whine but that's ok because it sounds cool.
    I must have had at least 10 hard crashes before something finally gave, this heli really is the MOST durable heli to date! Fact.
    Anyway I managed to completely smash the main shaft bearing at the top near the collar to pieces, never seen a bearing do that before. So being a bit of a Blade Heli Nut, I rummaged through my spare parts box to see if I could find a replacement and guess what, the bearings in the Main Blade Grips from the 130X just happened to fit perfectly (2x5x2 size). Popped one in from a set of broken grips I had left over and now it's running beautifully again, maybe even an improvement?
    I know that many mSRX parts will fit the Nano, maybe some mCPX parts and now you all know that 130x parts fit it too.
    SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8


  • #2
    Awesome! Great to hear someone having so much fun with these!

    Last edited by kylelnsn; 30-09-2012, 08:23 PM.
    Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
    http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
    Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
    Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kylelnsn View Post
      Awesome! Great to hear someone having so much fun with these!

      Looks like we better start work on a bearing kit....
      Oh no,you will wake up the forum moaners again,be worse now as the weathers got even shitter pmsl
      T- rex 600n V-bar
      Logo 550sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar
      Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

      VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BladeStriker View Post
        Oh no,you will wake up the forum moaners again,be worse now as the weathers got even shitter pmsl
        Guy (gate88) might have something to say about that.!!!
        Today's outlook is fine for flying.
        • Spektrum DX18 gen2, Phoenix Sims, Align MR25XP.
        • Blade Nano, mCP X, 130x, Blade 180, Mini T 450se
        • Trex 250dfc Gpro, Trex 500EFL Gpro.
        • Trex 600E Gpro DFC, Trex 600NSP now Gpro, DFC, Redline 56
        • Flickr Through My Pictures.
        • A helicopter is an aircraft that is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors because Wikipedia said so.

        Comment


        • #5
          You're seriously rubbing my resistance into the ground here you know.

          Comment


          • #6
            Go on Vikki you know you want to!
            Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
            http://www.rc-hero.co.uk
            Models, Spares and Upgrades "Getting Bigger By Being Better"
            Check out our ratings at Trustpilot


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vikki View Post
              You're seriously rubbing my resistance into the ground here you know.
              We are all trying our very best I was at the 3D Champs today and it was Nano Tastic! New Nano's all over the place, but too windy to fly them.
              SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8

              Comment


              • #8
                I am so tempted... if I can hold off to nearer Christmas it might be a santa thing for me ... "I've no idea how that present got under the tree dear...but thanks whoever it was"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PinchofSalt View Post
                  I am so tempted... if I can hold off to nearer Christmas it might be a santa thing for me ... "I've no idea how that present got under the tree dear...but thanks whoever it was"
                  WHAT a good idea

                  Yeah, but the questions, the questions ..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh dear, just spent my Nano money on 2 hour lesson.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Vikki View Post
                      Oh dear, just spent my Nano money on 2 hour lesson.
                      Money well spent.......besides you can always save up again
                      Neil

                      1 x


                      Raptor 30, OS32, on its way to being FBL (and leccy?)
                      Trex 450 Pro, Beastx, Savox 0257, DS520
                      Blade 180CFX

                      DX9 & DX7
                      Too many planks...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X