Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one ordered the Nano CPX?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LeeHeli View Post
    Hi, I'm new to helis and I've just bought a nano cpx after reading this post. I did already have a mcpx which I can hover (after a fashion) but found it too fast to fly in my garden. I'm finding the nano much better , a little more difficult to hover however . It seems much more powerful then the mcpx to me! Need to find a bigger area to learn to fly really, anyone know any places near Fareham?
    Hey there, glad you like the nano. I run an indoor flying club in Knowle Village. We fly in the sports hall from 8pm on Wednesdays, pm me if you'd like to come along.
    Blade 180 CFX - Stock setup
    Gaui X3 - Spartan VX1e, 460MX, Savox
    Goblin 500 - Spartan VX1e, eFlite 550H, BLS153, Xpert SI2201, HW100
    Hughes 300 - HK450
    AS350 - Blade 500X
    BO-105 - TRex 500 Dominator
    Bell 222 - Stretched Gaui X5 mechanics
    Jetranger - Stretched X50e mechanics
    Airwolf - Roban 800

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ruston View Post
      Hey there, glad you like the nano. I run an indoor flying club in Knowle Village. We fly in the sports hall from 8pm on Wednesdays, pm me if you'd like to come along.
      Thanks for the kind offer but unfortunately I work until 10pm at night

      Comment

      Working...
      X