Yeah agree with that, double garage iv got to use which is empty, still not big enough but I can't brake much which is nice, apart from the heli itself, I snapped the landing gear on the last flight of today which was annoying, not sure if the parts are available for the nano yet? Anyone know? Cheers Paul
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Any one ordered the Nano CPX?
Collapse
X
-
-
What you need is a empty round room with a corner in it.Originally posted by Curryzz View PostYeah agree with that, double garage iv got to use which is empty, still not big enough but I can't brake much which is nice, apart from the heli itself, I snapped the landing gear on the last flight of today which was annoying, not sure if the parts are available for the nano yet? Anyone know? Cheers PaulToday's outlook is fine for flying.- Spektrum DX18 gen2, Phoenix Sims, Align MR25XP.
- Blade Nano, mCP X, 130x, Blade 180, Mini T 450se
- Trex 250dfc Gpro, Trex 500EFL Gpro.
- Trex 600E Gpro DFC, Trex 600NSP now Gpro, DFC, Redline 56
- Flickr Through My Pictures.
- A helicopter is an aircraft that is lifted and propelled by one or more horizontal rotors because Wikipedia said so.
Comment
-
Prepare to be surprised!Originally posted by MartinW View PostHaven't got mine yet but is it not the same skids as mSR or mSR X? I'd be surprised if its not.
Just tried to fit the mSRX skid on the Nano and it's just a few millimetres too big and it has a different part number. I'm sure you could bodge it on somehow if you really tried.
Apparently alot of Nano parts arrived in the same batch as the Nano's and should be available next week
SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8
Comment
-
This is true, There are a lot of parts coming in, should be with us Tuesday!Originally posted by dogcow View PostPrepare to be surprised!
Just tried to fit the mSRX skid on the Nano and it's just a few millimetres too big and it has a different part number. I'm sure you could bodge it on somehow if you really tried.
Apparently alot of Nano parts arrived in the same batch as the Nano's and should be available next week
Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
http://www.rc-hero.co.uk Models, Spares and Upgrades
"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Check out our ratings at Trustpilot
Comment
-
Ok, I'm surprised
I've got an original mSR here in a state of disrepair. Will be interesting to see if anything fits off of that. Hope so as its not worth the money for me to put new main and tail motors in on the chance it may solve its problems. Shame as the Mrs wants to learn to fly so I did try to get it going again for her and failed.
Comment
-
Did you get away with it??? Lots more Nanos arrived today, and spares coming tomorrow!Originally posted by enterpryse View PostJust ordered mine, shhh don't tell the missus. As long as the canopy is the same colour I'm OK.
@ MartinW It seems all the references on the net have a different part number, but looks that the MSR ones are the only ones available at the moment.
Im yet to see much evidence of you guys and gals flying these bad boys? Come on get some photos up!Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
http://www.rc-hero.co.uk Models, Spares and Upgrades
"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Check out our ratings at Trustpilot
Comment
-
Putting mSR skids and nano skids next to each other I can't see any physical difference. I'm surprised theres anything about for mSR these days to be honest. It's been out years!
Indoor flying for me tomorrow night. Got 12 Nanotech batteries turned up today so will give flying it a go tomorrow night. No room to do anything other than hover in my living room
Comment
-
There have been very few problems, you would see a lot more raging on the forums if there were! Of all we have sold we have only had good reports!!! Its a really fun little heli, grab one and have a laugh!Originally posted by collective itch View PostStill on the fence whether to get one of these... The multiple problems with 130 x has put me off this. Loved my mcpx and msr, but don't want more agro. Anyone had any problems with there's? Can get a few battery's for my 500. Or one of these?Trex 700 DFC HV - Trex 550L DFC - 180CFX - Teksumo Night Flyer - DX9 & too much more...
http://www.rc-hero.co.uk Models, Spares and Upgrades
"Getting Bigger By Being Better"
Check out our ratings at Trustpilot
Comment
-
i've not had chance to give my opinion yet as i wanted to have chance to get to know it properly (sounds rude) and i got to say i love it, im only a intermediate pilot so i have lots to learn still. my current aim is to be comfortable with inverted orientations.
this is all that i wished the mcpx would be, a low cost flyer that does very little damage indoors that holds it tail, and on top of that my opinion is that it will need zero upgrades for some time to come so the cost per flight is going to be very small, now i just need to work out a way to loose a little weight because i have gone and added a solid boom and i dont think its a good idea to add any extra . though that's the only part that has broken in many crashes.
its so non intimidating that i have it whipping around flat out indoors within a handful of batteries
so all in all its a very accessible low cost fun flyer that's going to save me a fortune on the hard floors of the RC club this winter
and both people that i have let flown it have voted with there wallets and gone out and bought one to
a thumbs up here.
Comment
-
SAB MiniComet, Align T-Rex 500L Dominator, T-Rex 450 Pro V2, T-Rex 150 DFC, 130X, mSRX, Nano CPX BL, Nano QX, Align GPro, Mini VBar, DX8
Comment
-
Hi, I'm new to helis and I've just bought a nano cpx after reading this post. I did already have a mcpx which I can hover (after a fashion) but found it too fast to fly in my garden. I'm finding the nano much better , a little more difficult to hover however . It seems much more powerful then the mcpx to me! Need to find a bigger area to learn to fly really, anyone know any places near Fareham?
Comment

Comment