With all the talk around the tail vibrations issues, I thought I'd post a little vid of my 130x spooling up. Mine is 100% stock - no upgraded bearings, tail slider, tail fin, -- nothing like that.
The only "mod" I've made is to replace the bent tail shaft it arrived with, with another (stock, but straight) tail shaft. Then I've balanced the tail blades with a little bit of sellotape.
Just goes to show (I think) that many of these issues are just imbalanced tail rotors. Upgraded parts possibly mask the issue (or cause ejecting tail blades maybe!?), but balancing the rotors works a treat ..
The only "mod" I've made is to replace the bent tail shaft it arrived with, with another (stock, but straight) tail shaft. Then I've balanced the tail blades with a little bit of sellotape.
Just goes to show (I think) that many of these issues are just imbalanced tail rotors. Upgraded parts possibly mask the issue (or cause ejecting tail blades maybe!?), but balancing the rotors works a treat ..


Comment