Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Methinks I need a bigger heli,

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Methinks I need a bigger heli,

    or a microscope! I've just fitted a Raconheli tail slider (broke the pin on the original plastic one, and the Racon one wasn't much more expensive). Goodness me, aren't them tiny pins tiny, I ended up pushing them out with the leg of a 0.6w resistor. All re-built now and a quick test fly in the rain, all is good, and I don't think it has the tail wag, so a necessary repair makes things better too!

    So, the next heli has got to be big enough to use a 1/4 watt resistor to help fix!

  • #2
    Try replacing the main frame on an mcpx! Lord knows what the nano cpx will be like for repairs!
    Tom
    sigpic Synergy E7SE - Kontronic Helijive 120+ ESC, vBar Neo
    SAB Goblin 630 Competition
    - Castle Edge 120HV, vBar Neo
    Blade 700X - Castle Edge 160HV ESC, Mini vBar
    Logo 550SXv2 - Castle 130LV ESC, vBar Neo
    .... and a Gaui X3
    Spektrum DX8 ; Mikado VBC ; RealFlight 7 & neXt sims
    ... and two EGS'



    Comment

    Working...
    X