Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gens Ace Plate removal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gens Ace Plate removal

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7mrOdVhDk
    Last edited by SamS; 19-09-2012, 07:55 PM.


  • #2
    Nice one Sam, very useful guide, I'm sure it'll help a lot of people.

    Comment


    • #3
      aye help a lot of people take their fingers off hehe

      dodgy knife techniques.

      Comment


      • #4
        I did one but never noticed anything different tbh
        T- rex 600n V-bar
        Logo 550sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar
        Logo 600sx V-bar night flyer

        VBControl, but not the gay white version as i'm simply not gay enough to pull it off!

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks people, I know the knife techniques were abit 'dodgy' but as I kept saying in the video, if you're gentle then you'll do it fine and you won't chop your fingers off.

          Comment

          Working...
          X