Can anybody tell me the reason for this :
The Blade 130X has (published) dual rate settings of 100% for 0 and 85% for 1 (ie. less servo movement in idle-up mode)
The Blade mcpx has (published) dual rate settings of 70% for 0 and 100% for 1 (ie. more servo movement in idle-up mode)
I can sort of understand the 130x settings, since at a fast head speed (and probably faster flight) you want less throw from the servos, since high angles of attack are likely to cause blade stall with faster settings? (maybe - just my guess!)
I just don't understand why the mcpx settings are the opposite way around!?
Anybody got any ideas!?
The Blade 130X has (published) dual rate settings of 100% for 0 and 85% for 1 (ie. less servo movement in idle-up mode)
The Blade mcpx has (published) dual rate settings of 70% for 0 and 100% for 1 (ie. more servo movement in idle-up mode)
I can sort of understand the 130x settings, since at a fast head speed (and probably faster flight) you want less throw from the servos, since high angles of attack are likely to cause blade stall with faster settings? (maybe - just my guess!)
I just don't understand why the mcpx settings are the opposite way around!?
Anybody got any ideas!?


Comment